Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My Starting Stats

I wanted to post my stats here so that you all would have an idea where I am starting at. I will update my weight weekly and my measurements monthly. So here they are:

Starting weight : 249.8 lbs
Height: 5'9"

Biceps: 17"
Bust: 44.5"
Chest: 40"
Waist: 46.5"
Hips: 53"
Thighs: 29"
Calves: 16.5"

As you can see, I have a lot of work to do. My arms are as big as my calves for Pete's sake! Those I inherited from the Texan side of the family.

My routine for the rest of this month is as follows.

MWF exercise bike for 45 minutes, increasing resistance as I go.
Strength training with free-weights and resistance band  for 20-25 minutes

TTS exercise bike for 45 minutes, increasing resistance as I go.
Ripped in 30 with Jillian Michaels, 20 minutes

In another week or so, my treadmill will be delivered and then I will be adding a 1 mile circuit of that to every day. I will increase the distance and speed as I progress. Still just too cold here to be out running. Our sidewalks still have over an inch of ice.

So, that is my plan. Tomorrow will be day 4 of it, a Jillian day. I am so very sore from Tuesday's beating. But I have made it successfully through her 30 day shred last year so I know she won't kill me despite her beat efforts :) Let me know what your workout plan looks like. What works for you and what doesn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment